Kale with Canadian Bacon. Add the kale with the water to a pot. Now if you don 't have Canadian bacon, substitute with ham. Cook till you get the kale to the desired tenderness.
And the toasted pine nuts add a nice, little crunch. But what really kicks this dish up a notch is the addition of. Remove bacon from pot and set aside; leave bacon drippings in pot. You can cook Kale with Canadian Bacon using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kale with Canadian Bacon
- Prepare 1/4 pound of Canadian bacon see my recipe.
- You need 1 pound of chopped frozen kale.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of water.
- You need To taste of salt.
Add broth; cover and simmer over low heat until kale is just tender. The bacon adds amazing flavor to this Kale, Bacon, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole, and I love starting out the day with kale! And whether you're a bacon lover who always enjoys a dish with bacon or someone who'd use turkey bacon or Canadian bacon for less fat, this will be delicious no. Add kale and sauté until wilted.
Kale with Canadian Bacon instructions
- Add the kale with the water to a pot..
- Cube the bacon. Now if you don't have Canadian bacon, substitute with ham..
- Add to the kale. Cook till you get the kale to the desired tenderness. Add salt if needed to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Add chicken broth and water, scraping the bottom of the pot to loosen any vegetables. You can also substitute smoked turkey meat or ham for the Canadian bacon. For those who find kale very strongly flavored, just cook it with a lot of other flavorful ingredients. Start by crisping up bacon As for the kale, use whatever kind you like best — flat or curly all braise down deliciously. Place pastry sheet on a large, parchment-lined baking sheet.