4-Color Chicken Soboro Onigiri Sandwiches.
You can cook 4-Color Chicken Soboro Onigiri Sandwiches using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4-Color Chicken Soboro Onigiri Sandwiches
- You need 520 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- It’s 1 of Sakura denbu.
- You need 1 of Aonori.
- Prepare 2/3 of Nori seaweed.
4-Color Chicken Soboro Onigiri Sandwiches step by step
- Make Chicken Soboro Rice with. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147412-savory-chicken-soboro-four-color-rice-bowl.
- Divide the hot rice into two and mix the sakura denbu in one half, and the other half with aonori..
- Stack the aonori rice, chicken soboro, eggs, and sakura denbu rice on a sheet of plastic wrap..
- Wrap it up with the plastic wrap and shape. Chill in the refrigerator until firmed..
- Once chilled, wrap with the nori seaweed, then cut to finish. Garnish with sakura denbu..
- To make the flower onigiri, stack the ingredients on top of some plastic wrap as shown in the picture. Then use the plastic wrap to shape it into a flower..
- Here they are packed in a bento lunchbox..