Garlic and Herb butter crusted Tri Tip Roast.
You can have Garlic and Herb butter crusted Tri Tip Roast using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic and Herb butter crusted Tri Tip Roast
- Prepare 2-3 Lb of Tri Tip Roast.
- You need of For Garlic Butter: ⬇️.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 12 oz of Salted or Unsalted butter, room temp.
- You need 3 sprig of fresh rosemary.
- You need 4 sprig of fresh Thyme.
- It’s 1 TBS of oregano.
- Prepare 1 TBS of parsley.
- Prepare 2.5 Teaspoon of Lemon pepper, AND white pepper.
- You need 2 Teaspoon of Dijon grain mustard.
- It’s 1 TBS of Worcheshire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 TBS of paprika.
- You need 1/2 TBS of chopped dried onion, AND onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 TBS of Montreal Steak seasoning.
Garlic and Herb butter crusted Tri Tip Roast instructions
- Rub Montreal steak seasoning on Tri Tip Roast, let come to room temp.
- Combine all ingredients for Garlic and herb butter.
- Rub Garlic butter on room temp sirloin roast.
- Preheat Oven to 425*, put Roast in roasting pan or casserole dish, Roast 15-20 minutes per LB (about 30 minutes for Med Rare, 45 for medium) let rest 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with potato, gravy and vegetable!.