Brad's herbed pork loin w/ bell pepper marmalade. Transfer pork to a roasting pan and rub with roasted garlic pepper. IN SMALL BOWL, combine all rub ingredients and apply to all sofraces of the pork. Rinse the pork and pat dry.
Cut roast into slices and serve with the zucchini. Pork tenderloin is marinated and roasted in a sweet and tangy orange-balsamic sauce for a quick and easy special occasion meal. Delicious pork loin roast is coated with a medley of fresh herbs and roasted to perfection — an elegant Thanksgiving dinner recipe. teaspoon freshly ground pepper. You can cook Brad's herbed pork loin w/ bell pepper marmalade using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's herbed pork loin w/ bell pepper marmalade
- It’s 3 lbs of whole pork loin.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbs of herbs de province.
- It’s 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of Mccormick's Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s of For the marmalade.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of orange bell pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Pork isn't necessarily more unhealthy than any other meat, rather it depends how the animals were raised – all-natural feed (i.e., organic pastured), minimal This particular recipe is quite simple because it only counts for protein – so select pork loin, and use this as the recipe. And now I have brought this herbed mayonnaise roasted pork loin here for you to enjoy, because seriously, amazing. With so many varieties to choose from, including the NEW Smithfield Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Black Pepper Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin and Applewood Smoked. In a small bowl, mix together Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil.
Brad's herbed pork loin w/ bell pepper marmalade instructions
- Heat oil in a large frying pan until it is smoking. Medium heat..
- Sear pork loin on all sides..
- Remove from heat until it cools enough to handle..
- Meanwhile, mix seasonings to rub on pork..
- When pork is cool enough to handle, roll in the oil in the pan. Transfer to a large baking dish..
- Rub spice mix evenly over pork. Cover with foil, and place in a 300 degree oven for 1 hour..
- Meanwhile, wipe the same fry pan with paper towels. Leave any charred bits..
- Add onion and all peppers to pan. Sauté over medium heat 4-5 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with wine. Add rest of marmalade ingredients. Bring to a simmer over medium low heat..
- Let simmer until liquid is reduced by at least half..
- Remove from heat to let set up..
- When timer goes off for the loin, check temperature. Continue to roast until pork reaches 160 degrees..
- When done, remove pork from the oven. Tent with foil, 8-10 minutes to serve, slice loin into serving pieces. Plate loin, top with marmalade, garnish with a basil flower. Serve and enjoy.
Place pork loin in a foil or parchment lined baking dish. Evenly rub mixed seasoning blend all over pork, including bottom. Smoked pork loin became the obvious choice and after cooking it and tasting the tenderness and juiciness this particular method produced, I knew that this would be an easy winner in many households this coming Sunday or almost any other special day for that matter. This flavorful rub will perk up a plain pork loin. Nutrition Highlights: Lean pork is high in protein, B vitamins and a good source of potassium and zinc.