Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins. Egg muffins will keep at least a week in the fridge and can be reheated quickly in the microwave for a perfect easy breakfast. I love to grab something like egg muffins for a quick breakfast, and Ham, Cheese, and Bell Pepper Egg Muffins in the fridge are a great way to start out the week! They will need to cool for a bit in the muffin tin before you can remove them (they'll be HOT), and during these few minutes, the eggs will continue to cook.
Egg Muffins with ham, tomatoes, spinach, and plenty of cheddar cheese should immediately be added to your weekly menu for a grab and go breakfast everyone will love. I have a slight obsession with eggs muffins and make them almost weekly for quick breakfasts and snacks. Muffin Tin Eggs withh Ham and Cheese are a quick & simple breakfast for on the go. You can cook Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins
- It’s 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced cooked ham (ham steak or Canadian bacon work).
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s pinch of smoked paprika.
They are packed with protein, low in carbs, keto friendly & easy to make. Healthy egg muffin cups are sort of like mini egg omelettes that you bake in a muffin pan and can grab for breakfast on the go. Keywords: ham egg and cheese muffins, breakfast muffins. Tag @brendidblog on Instagram and hashtag it #brendid.
Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 6 tin muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside..
- Crack the eggs into a large measuring cup. Then pour in the milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika and whisk it all together, until light and frothy..
- Sprinkle the diced ham and onions evenly into the muffin tins. Then evenly spread the cheese over each one. Then pour the beaten eggs into the muffin tins, over the tops of the other ingredients..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until set. Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing and serving..
- If you're going to store them to eat within the next few days, let them cool completely before storing them covered in the fridge. They will last 4-5 days. To reheat, microwave them for 30-60 seconds each..
I hope you try these easy and delicious ham, egg, and cheese breakfast muffins and recommit to homemade breakfasts. Ham & Cheese Egg Muffins: Easy Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins. Ham Cheese and Egg Muffin Cups Recipe are the perfect easy breakfast. Ham cups are filled with eggs and veggies then baked in the oven. Ham & Cheese Egg Muffins ~ Quick, Easy and Delicious Breakfast or Snack!