Brad's crab roll ups. I have made is multiple times and they always go quick. The secret to making them taste great is all in the brand of cocktail sauce and crab meat you use. The crisp loaves have served as a culinary crossroads, encasing the most pedestrian and exotic of foods: shrimp, oyster, catfish, soft-shell crabs as well as French fries and ham and cheese.
Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Melt butter and garlic and let it cool slightly. Spread crab mixture on bread and roll it up. You can cook Brad's crab roll ups using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's crab roll ups
- You need 2 of whole dungeness crab, cooked.
- Prepare 8 Oz of pkg cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbs of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbs of brown mustard.
- You need 2 tbs of horseradish.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of spinach, chopped.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 6 of top round steaks, cut very thin. about 1/4 inch thick.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1/2 cup of cabernet sauvignon.
- You need 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
Roll in melted butter with garlic to taste. This delightful bite features a creamy crab filling enclosed in crunchy phyllo. Eat one in the kitchen before you put them out – you won't get a chance once your guests have discovered them. Roll up tightly, jelly-roll style, and wrap in plastic wrap.
Brad's crab roll ups step by step
- Deshell all the crab meat. Place in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the next 7 ingredients on the list. Mix well.
- Lay steaks out on a cutting board. Sprinkle top with steak seasoning. Spread crab mix on steak. I went about 1/2 inch thick. Leave about 1 inch uncovered on the end..
- Roll steak up and secure with water soaked toothpicks..
- Preheat grill to 375. Brush and clean. Meanwhile mix marinade..
- Grill roll ups for 15 minutes. Flip over every 2 minutes. Every time you flip, brush marinade over them..
- Serve and enjoy. I served with garlic and lemon pepper prawn skewers and rice pilaf..
Cut each roll into seven slices. Crab Roll Ups Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Top each tortilla with crabmeat, bell pepper, onions and olives. Roll up each tortilla; wrap securely in plastic wrap. Roll up each tortilla; cut diagonally into thirds. -Ina medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and cocktail sauce until well blended.