Superior Roast Rub.
You can have Superior Roast Rub using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Superior Roast Rub
- You need of Beef roast or Pork roast.
- It’s of southwest style mustard.
- You need of McCormick brand Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s of paprika.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- You need of ground pepper.
- Prepare of ground dried red peppers.
- Prepare of Tinfoil.
Superior Roast Rub step by step
- First, take your roast and wrap it with paper towels to absorb any juices/preservatives off the roast..
- Lay out a sheet of tinfoil which has a larger surface area than your roast, and keep a similar sized piece of tinfoil nearby. Cover tinfoil with a layer of mustard, then sprinkle seasonings on top covering an area the size of your roast..
- Lay down your roast over the mustard and seasonings. Put another layer of mustard down on top of the roast and sprinkle seasonings on top. Fold up the edges of the tinfoil around the roast, if it doesn't fully cover the roast that is OK as you put the other sheet of tinfoil on top of the roast and wrap it around as tightly as possible without breaking the foil..
- Wrapped up in tinfoil the roast is ready for the Barbecue or smoker or even the oven if it is placed in another dish to catch all the juices which may flow out during cooking. Enjoy!.