Four Star Hamburgers.
You can cook Four Star Hamburgers using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Four Star Hamburgers
- You need 2 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Parsley Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 can of Bacon bits.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of McCormicks Grill mates montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground Mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of Finely Chopped Onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of Whole Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of A-1 Steak Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dill Pickle Relish.
- Prepare 10 slice of Pepper Jack Cheee.
- Prepare 10 slice of Colby Jack Cheese.
- You need 10 of English Muffins (buttered & grilled).
Four Star Hamburgers step by step
- Mix all ingredients together; Shape mixture into 10- 5 inch patties. Let them set in the frigerator over night..
- Preheat your grill to medium heat, cut muffins in half butter and grill until golden Brown..
- Place hamburger patties on grill also on medium heat, cook approximately three minutes on each side, place pepper Jack and Colby Jack Cheese on the party. Serve on grilled English muffins..
- Please enjoy!!.