Cheesy Roasted French Fries. Learn how to make Tasty and Saucy Loaded Cheese Fries with our chef Bhumika Bhurani. Cheesy Fries with Mexican Salsa Sauce is a perfect party starter that. Here's an easy recipe of Cheesy french fries with oodles of cheese sauce.
Baked Cheesy French Fries is a perfect Continental recipe, which can simply make your parties even more interesting. What makes it a better choice for binging is that the french fries are baked and cheese too adds on to the health quotient of the dish. Parmesan-crusted and topped with ooey, gooey cheese, these fries will disappear in no time. You can have Cheesy Roasted French Fries using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Roasted French Fries
- It’s 6 of potatoes (I use golden yukon).
- You need 1 tbsp of Mccormick's Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
French fries are the perfect food in so many ways: deep-fried, salty, and full of carbs. They're great on their own, but just like burgers they also serve as a blank canvas for creative They come complete with shredded braised beef short ribs, a rich cheesy mornay sauce, spicy beef gravy, and scallions. A recipe for delicious oven roasted french fries – seasoned, crispy, and flavorful! These never last long – you should make a double batch!
Cheesy Roasted French Fries instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Slice potatoes into rough french fry shapes and rinse. You can use more or less potatoes, depending on what kind you use and their size. You don't want then more than 1 layer thick on your pan..
- Spread oil on a baking sheet. Spread potatoes evenly on sheet, one layer thick, sprinkle on all the seasonings and minced bits to your own taste. Put in oven for 20 minutes..
- At 20 minutes, remove potatoes and turn them all over. Sprinkle shredded cheese (whatever you like best! We used Monterey jack and colby!) And put back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes. Potatoes should be soft, cheese should be crispy and starting to brown!.
Like I mentioned, these oven roasted french fries were made with potatoes that were a little bit starchy, which was perfect for getting a crisp outside and a tender. Cheese-filled French toast served with mushrooms and chorizo makes a mean breakfast. Heat some more oil and fry the mushrooms with a sprig of thyme until tender. Return the chorizo to the pan and simmer the ingredients together for a few minutes. Toss the fries in a big bowl with the parsley and cheese.