You can cook Potatoes O'Brien using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potatoes O'Brien
- It’s 1 each of Green and red bell peppers, diced.
- Prepare 1 medium of White onion, diced.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Olive oil, divided.
- You need 3 lb of Red potatoes, diced small with skin left on.
- It’s 2 tsp of Montreal steak seasoning.
Potatoes O'Brien instructions
- Toss the potatoes with 3-4 tablespoons of the oil and one teaspoon of the seasoning..
- Spread the potatoes into a single layer on a large cooking sheet and bake at 400 for 30 to 40 minutes, flipping once or twice for even browning..
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet with the remaining oil and sauté the peppers, onions, and one teaspoon seasoning until desired doneness. 5-10 minutes..
- When potatoes are crispy and browned, mix with peppers & onions and serve hot..
- Great side dish for dinner or breakfast..