Flank Steak with Dijon Caper Sauce.
You can have Flank Steak with Dijon Caper Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flank Steak with Dijon Caper Sauce
- You need 2 lb of Flank Steak.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Montreal Steak seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of Sriracha (or Hot sauce).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dry white wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of heavy cream.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of capers (drained well).
Flank Steak with Dijon Caper Sauce step by step
- Mix garlic, steak seasoning, smoked paprika, worchesteshire sauce and red wine vinegar. Whisk in olive oil. Place meat in shallow dish and coat it evenly in marinade let stand 15-30 minutes..
- Heat grill pan or outdoor grill to high heat. Grill flank steak 6-8 minutes on each side.(The steak will be a medium rare to medium. You may cook the steak longer if you prefer) Remove steak from grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Thinly slice meat on an angle, cutting the meat against the grain..
- While steak is grilling you can prepare your Dijon Caper sauce..
- Over low heat melt the 3 tbsp butter. Slowly whisk in white wine, mustard, worchesteshire, sugar, salt, heavy cream and capers. Let sauce come to a slow boil to cook off the alcohol in the wine about 2 minutes. Turn off heat. Sauce will thicken while it cools..
- Drizzle sauce over your portion of flank steak. ENJOY!.