You can cook Healthy McMuffin using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy McMuffin
- It’s 1 of Whole Wheat English Muffin.
- Prepare 2 of Egg Whites (Beaten).
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Pre-Cooked Turkey Sausage Patties OR Canadian Bacon Slice.
- You need 1 slice of 2% American Cheese.
Healthy McMuffin step by step
- Lightly toast English muffin. Cook egg whites in microwave for 1-3 minutes (I use a small, glass ramekin so eggs are perfect size and shape for the muffin)..
- Microwave or pan fry sausage patties (or Canadian bacon slice) until heated through. (I slice the sausage patties lengthwise and use them to cover the egg, overlapping them slightly to fit the sandwich)..
- Assemble the sandwich adding cooked eggs, cooked sausage/Canadian bacon and cheese to English muffin..
- Toast again to melt cheese and heat through (about 1 minute) in a toaster oven or broiler. Serve hot with coffee :).