Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak. Chicken cheesesteaks are going to become your new favorite sandwich. Don't get us wrong, we love the steak in a classic philly cheesesteak. But we heart chicken even more.
They're topped with spaghetti sauce and baked, then served over pasta for a family-pleasing dinner. It's Alive's Brad Leone shows you how to make cheesesteaks that will be a hit at any party! Look for short ribs with the most marbling possible for these. You can have Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak
- It’s 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Montreal steak seasoning by McCormick seasonings ©.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of preferred steak sauce i used a-1.
- You need 1/4 cup of light red wine, i used white merlot but a white zin will work too.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of 3.5 oz pkg of sliced pepperoni.
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion chopped.
- You need 4 oz of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of dijon or spicy brown mustard, optional.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 of french hoagie rolls.
Want to try. * Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the onion. * Fold one half of the dough over all the ingredients, sealing by pinching the dough into the other half. Place chicken breasts flat on cutting surface. Stuff each chicken breast with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese, pressing edges of each chicken breast to seal. Crumbled sausage, pepperoni, American cheese, Kraft Whiz, mac and cheese bites, mozzarella sticks and fries topped with mozzarella cheese.
Brad's chicken pepperoni cheesesteak step by step
- Dice chicken into 1/2 ” cubes. Place in a lg frying pan..
- Add 1 tbs oil and seasonings. Brown chicken over med heat.
- When browned add steak sauce, wine, and vinegar. Reduce heat cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and continue cooking until sauce thickens and coats chicken..
- Add pepperoni and heat through.
- In another pan add remaining oil, onion, mushrooms, and garlic.
- Cook over med low until carmelized.
- Lightly toast hoagies. Spread with mustard and layer chicken and veggies..
- Get some napkins cause it might be messy.
Decided to try something new, rarely eat fast food and very picky We normally get the cheesesteak Bigfoot, cheese fries, pretzel bites, and chicken strips. Philly Cheesesteak are known as Philadelphia cheese steak, Philly cheese steak, cheese steak sandwich, cheese steak, or steak and cheese but they all boast the same tantalizing filling of thinly sliced steak and melted cheese served on a hoagie roll. This gooey cheese-filled pepperoni pizza braid is the perfect solution to dinnertime boredom, game day celebrations and party invites. Look for short ribs with the most marbling possible for these cheesesteaks; if you really want to splash out, use boneless rib eye. Recipe by Brad Leone & Chris Morocco.