Canadian steak sandwich. You can host your event at Canadian Steak Fish & Sandwich Co. Our wait staff is friendly and Spare your wallet with our weekly specials. At Canadian Steak Fish & Sandwich Co, we're dedicated.
A steak sandwich is a sandwich prepared with steak that has been broiled, fried, grilled, barbecued or seared using steel grates or gridirons, then served on bread or a roll. Ratings, reviews and photos from the local customers and articles about Canadian Steak Fish & Sandwich. It can be easily recognized by the maple leaves that feature on its signs. You can have Canadian steak sandwich using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Canadian steak sandwich
- Prepare 12 oz of steak.
- Prepare 2 medium of green bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 large of yams.
- Prepare 5 slice of of aged Canadian cheddar in each sandwich.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of mayonnaise per sandwich.
- You need 4 of buns.
- You need 2 tbsp of Horseradish per sandwich.
- You need 1 of scrambled egg in each bun if it was going to be for breakfast.
Fenton. / It is an icon with title Chevron Right. I took the Poutine Chili and it was delicious. Check out their menu for some delicious American. Lunch, dinner, groceries, office supplies, or anything else.
Canadian steak sandwich instructions
- BBQ steak at medium heat about 5 minutes a side for medium rare then sliced thin and divide between 4 sandwiches.
- Cook peppers and yams in boiling water for 7 minutes then pan fry on medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Coat buns with Miracle Whip and horseradish.
- Add vegetables and thinly sliced steak.
- Scramble 4 eggs 1 per sandwich great for a breakfast sandwich.
- Add 5 slices of cheese to each bun.
- Place buns on cookie sheet and bake on 350 for 4 minutes in the oven or until cheese is melted extra minutes for crunchy bread.
Steak only gets better between two slices of bread. You guys asked to see what Canadian food is, so here we have the ULTIMATE CANADIAN FEAST!! Today we're having a Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich with POUTINE!!! Dans un cadre chaleureux “made in Québec”, découvrez nos spécialités canadiennes dans un cadre dépaysant pour une expérience culinaire singulière. Steak Sandwich is loaded with tender steak thinly-sliced, caramelized onions, greens and mustard, served on lightly toasted bread.