Quick Vegetable Stovetop Pasta.
You can have Quick Vegetable Stovetop Pasta using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Vegetable Stovetop Pasta
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly sliced zucchini.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of chopped green onion.
- You need 1 packages of any pasta.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 dash of thyme.
- Prepare 1 dash of fresh chopped basil.
- It’s 1 dash of sea salt.
- You need 1 dash of sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of cream cheese.
Quick Vegetable Stovetop Pasta instructions
- If you want to make this as quick as possible, you can simply toss everything in the pan and cook together until the pasta is al dente.
- However, I recommend adding the olive oil, spices, vegetables and the tomatoes first on medium to high heat for about fifteen minutes..
- Add water and pasta until al dente.
- Add cream cheese to melt into sauce and all over pasta. Do not drain! Let sit for five minutes before serving.