Yummy Philly cheese steaks. No wonder this sandwich is so popular. Gooey, meaty and melty, a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich is delicious in its simplicity. All About the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich.
I made this with Steak Ums like some of the other reviewers that was a mistake! It was really greasy and nasty. I tasted it before adding the (drained) meat and liked it so I'm going to try again with real roast beef. You can cook Yummy Philly cheese steaks using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Philly cheese steaks
- You need of Steak marinade and steak.
- Prepare 2 lbs of flank steak.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Peppers and onions.
- Prepare 2 of large green bell peppers.
- It’s 1 of large red onion.
- It’s of I roasted jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need of Granulated garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Thin sliced cheese of your choice, I use pepper jack.
- You need 6 of sourdough hoagies.
These Philly cheesesteaks from Delish.com will be your new go-to sandwich. Philly cheesesteaks are iconic—and for good reason. This is our version of the sandwich, and it satisfies our craving every time. See more ideas about Chicken philly cheesesteak, Chicken philly, Cooking recipes.
Yummy Philly cheese steaks step by step
- Mix water, vinegars, olive oil, and seasoning to make marinade (season to taste) and marinate flank steak ( the longer the marinate the better the taste..
- Clean peppers and onions and slice in strips not to thin or thick and cook in olive oil till soft then mix in diced roasted jalapeno and reduce down another 5 min on low heat. When done set aside, slice steak thin and pan fry with salt pepper and garlic until browned. Mix pepper mix and steak together and cook on low until it looks married together..
- Butter hoagies and sprinkle with garlic and toast until light brown. You can slather with mayo or mustard I use horseradish, pile meat/pepper mix on hoagie, 2 pieces of cheese on top and broil or toast just until cheese is melted and enjoy..
Ditch the bun- this appetizer takes smoky, cheesy hot dog flavor and packs it into spicy jalapeños. Load each pepper with a mixture of creamy cheese and McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Beef Franks. Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteaks are so easy to make any night of the week! We have ONE restaurant here in the Sacramento area that serves amazing Philly Cheesesteaks and I wish it was just a little bit closer to us…like, a block away would be perfect 🙂. Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes are the best sloppy joes you will ever have!