Quick London Broil. I learned to make London Broil when I lived up north in New Jersey. My neighbor and good friend Margaret shared her recipe with me and this great meat dish has been a favorite ever since then. London Broil – Top round steak, seasoned with dry mustard, salt, pepper, and rubbed with butter “London Broil” used to be a way of describing a method for cooking lean beef cuts such as flank or.
Food enthusiasts will be quick to tell you that London broil is not a cut of beef, but a. Add London broil to bag and, if possible, let it marinate several hours in the refrigerator. This London broil is great served with grilled asparagus and brown rice (my favorite is Trader Joe's frozen. You can have Quick London Broil using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick London Broil
- Prepare 1 of large pack London broil steak.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cups of red wine.
- You need 20 of garlic cloves, minced.
View top rated Quick london broil recipes with ratings and reviews. London Broil Marinade, West Coast London Broil, Easy London Broil, etc. London Broil with a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part. Pierce London Broil with fork and place in. storage bag and shake well.
Quick London Broil instructions
- Rinse your steak in cold water and pat dry…..
- Add to steak : Montreal steak seasoning, black pepper,red wine and minced garlic…..turn steak over several times until it is coated with ingredients……
- Marinate steak overnight or for several hours in refrigerator, turning several times while marinating…..
- Position oven rack in middle of oven and then turn on broiler……
- Place steak onto a large baking pan…
- Broil steak 10 minutes on one side, 10 minutes on the other side, checking steak frequently until it is done……
- Let steak rest for about 20 minutes, then slice, serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Lay out the London broil in a pyrex and coat the meat with the mixture. Rub marinade onto both sides covering completely. Try this tender london broil recipe for a quick method of grilling a tender steak when you don't have a lot of time to This recipe for Tender London Broil uses a salt rub method to tenderize the steak. Let Grill Dog Sherman and Kelbob teach you how to prepare this easy marinade and grill an inexpensive cut of round or flank steak. London broil is a beef dish made by broiling marinated beef, then cutting it across the grain into thin strips.