Pizza Quesadillas. I'm currently in the process of creating a “Lunch Ideas for Isaac” binder for the kitchen. For some reason we have the hardest time trying. In this episode of In the Kitchen with Matt, I will show you how to make a pizza quesadilla.
A crispy, cheese-stuffed quesadilla forms the base for a quick cast-iron-baked pizza. If you like pizza, you are going to LOVE this simple, easy-to-make Pizza Quesadilla recipe. All the deliciousness of Pepperoni and sauce tucked into gooey cheese, these Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas are a. You can have Pizza Quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Quesadillas
- It’s 4 of burrito size flour tortillas.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 cup of shredded pizza blend cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pepperoni slices.
- You need 4 tbs of pizza sauce – divided.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ranch dressing mix (optional).
- Prepare of Optional additional fillings.
- Prepare of chopped black olives.
- Prepare of minced onion – lightly sautéed.
- You need of minced bell pepper – lightly sautéed.
- You need of chopped canadian bacon.
- You need of cooked beef or Italian sausage.
A quesadilla recipe filled with classic pizza ingredients of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese for a delicious twist that will please your family. Pizza Quesadillas (aka Pizzadillas) Recipe : All of the flavours of a pizza all wrapped up in quesadilla form and topped with even more pizza toppings! All the cheesy toppings of a pizza stuffed into a fast, easy, and crispy quesadilla, these Pizzadillas are a fast an easy alternative to traditional pizza. That being said, quesadillas and pizza are undoubtedly WAY up on Kenya's list (my husband's list Recently, I asked Kenya if he wanted to help me make “Pizza Quesadillas” and his face was a.
Pizza Quesadillas instructions
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, green onions, and ranch mix until well blended. Heat a large skillet over medium heat..
- While skillet heats spread 1 oz of cream cheese mixture on one half of a flour tortilla. Spread pizza sauce over other half..
- Add 1/2 tbs butter to skillet. Swirl to coat as it melts. Place tortilla in skillet cream cheese/sauce side up..
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded cheese over sauce side. Top cheese with 2 tbs pepperoni and any other desired fillings..
- Fold cream cheese side of tortilla over fillings. Gently press together with spatula..
- Cook until bottom is golden brown. Carefully flip and cook until second side looks the same. Transfer to plate. Let rest a few minutes before cutting..
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 yummy quesadillas. Serve with additional pizza sauce if desired. Enjoy!.
I made these Pizza Quesadillas for my kids and I don't think we'll ever do regular quesadillas again. They're so simple but so good. I still can't believe that I didn't ever think of this combination. These Pizza Quesadillas are a quick weeknight dinner perfect for busy families needing that pizza kick! I'd never had quesadillas that weren't Mexican-inspired, so I decided to make them one night.