Spinach Loaf. Jump to navigationJump to search. “. Chest of Heart of Maguuma Plants. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a leafy green flowering plant native to central and western Asia.
Wilted spinach, meat, flavorings, and fresh. Spinach, sour cream, and Italian dressing help keep this crowd pleasing meat loaf moist and delicious. Reviews for: Photos of Simply Divine Meat Loaf with Spinach. You can have Spinach Loaf using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Loaf
- It’s of Fire roasted tomatoes 1 can drained.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of small – medium onion chopped.
- You need 2-3 lbs of hamburger.
- You need of Montreal Steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of sleeve crackers crushed.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Lowerys seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of Fresh spinach chopped.
- You need 1 of little Worcestershire sauce.
Be the first to review this recipe. Spinach Cob Loaf Dip is not as popular as it should be. This meatloaf is stuffed with whole hard-boiled eggs. Download Spinach leaf stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. flat-leaf spinach, the popular, smooth-textured variety that works well in salads and is best eaten raw.
Spinach Loaf instructions
- Mix everything but the spinach together in a large bowl.
- When everything is good and mixed up roll out a piece of wax paper to put the meat on and another piece to put over the meat. With a rolling pin roll out the meat just like you would for a pie crust only be sure the meat stays on the wax paper or you'll have a mess..
- Now flip meat and wax paper over and remove top wax paper. sprinkle Worcestershire sauce on meat for flavor and cover meat with chopped fresh spinach..
- Now roll the meat up using the wax paper to help roll it but pull the paper out of the roll as you go. So it'll look like a giant spinach stuffed pinwheel. Sprinkle more sauce for flavor..
- Bake in the oven @350-375 for about an hour or so..
Baby spinach is a type of flat-leaf spinach. Spinach Dip Cob Loaf is the ultimate party food. A hollowed out cob loaf is filled with a deliciously creamy spinach and onion dip. Small-leafed spinach, or baby spinach, has gained in popularity recently and is not necessarily immature spinach leaves but varieties that simply don't get large. The cob loaf is back in a big way!