Phil's Easy Chili. The Best Chili Recipe – with ground beef, beans, and homemade chili seasoning. Nice easy chili, this is almost the same chili that I grew up on (with the exemption of the jalapenos). This chili was very tasty and easy but not as spicy as I expected it to be.
He's got a channel dedicated to Stitch With Me videos and we'd both love your support. The BEST quick & easy chili recipe! Sriracha adds a nice Satisfy your post-work dinner cravings with this quick, easy chili recipe. You can cook Phil's Easy Chili using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Phil's Easy Chili
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium sweet onion diced.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper diced.
- It’s 8 oz of package sliced baby Bella mushrooms (cut these into smaller pieces).
- You need 14.5 oz of can stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 16 oz of can chili beans (red beans) (I prefer mild).
- Prepare 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 6 oz of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 16 oz of beef broth (it usually comes in a 32oz container).
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic and pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- You need of Optional: shredded cheese.
- It’s of Optional: Greek yogurt/sour creamy.
- Prepare of Optional: oyster crackers (Or any cracker).
I'm saving the slow, stovetop-simmered chilis for lazy weekend days and making a point to slot my favorite easy During the week I'll be leaning on hearty chilis that simmer all day in the slow cooker. This simple homemade chili seasoning is made with a few basic pantry staple spices and can be used for so This homemade chili seasoning is equivalent to one store bought chili seasoning packet. Incredible, perfectly spiced healthy chili made with lean ground turkey, kidney beans and corn. And you can't talk about soup without talking about chili!!!
Phil's Easy Chili instructions
- In a large pot, heat oil and brown and crumble the beef on medium heat.o.
- Add all the ingredients to the pot and stir them together. Reduce heat to medium-low for 20 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes..
- Reduce heat to simmer and stir every 5 minutes for 20 minutes..
- Serve and add optional ingredients, if any..
Cold winter months make us long for warm, soul-satisfying home-cooked meals. Easy Chili. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Easy Slow Cooker Chili – Come home to the best homemade chili! It's an amazingly hearty, cozy beef chili that cooks low Easy Slow Cooker Chili. The easiest homemade thick chili recipe you can make.