June's Canada Cake Icing.
You can cook June's Canada Cake Icing using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of June's Canada Cake Icing
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
June's Canada Cake Icing instructions
- Make a roux from first three ingredients. Cook until thickened. Cool completely..
- Beat together last three ingredients for about 8 minutes..
- Add cooled roux to beaten icing, and beat longer, until fluffy..
- Spread on cake. Feel free to sprinkle or dust or drizzle on top..