Sweet and Sour Meatballs.
You can have Sweet and Sour Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Prepare 450 ml of Heinz chili sauce.
- You need 450 ml of grape jelly.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Montreal steak spice.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
Sweet and Sour Meatballs step by step
- Put chili sauce and grape jelly in a pot. And simmer on low stirring occasionally..
- And remaining ingredients in to bowl and mix well. Form into meatballs..
- Brown meatballs in frying pan on medium heat..
- Add browned meatballs to the pot of sauce. Cover and simmer for one hour. Serve with rice.