Ground Turkey Tacos.
You can cook Ground Turkey Tacos using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey Tacos
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of medium chopped onion.
- Prepare 20 oz of lean ground turkey.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 of serrano peppers, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of colored peppers, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 packages of spinach and/or lettuce.
- It’s 1 packages of tortillas.
Ground Turkey Tacos instructions
- Saute onion in the olive oil..
- Add the serranos, turkey and seasonings. Cook until the meat is done..
- Add the red peppers and the black beans. Cook until hot..
- Warm the tortillas (optional). I like to use a flat pan with olive oil applied by a papper towel for flour tortillas. Once the pan reaches medium-high heat I put the tortilla on it. As they cook, they begin to puff up a little. I then flip them and toast the other side in less time..
- Take the tortilla and place a bed of spinach/lettuce on it. Top with turkey mixture. Add cheese, salsa, olives, etc if desired.
- Option – add 5 ounces of mushrooms. Plus I like more heat and spices than friends, so for myself I will up them. You can always add more, put you can never take them back out..