The Ports O' Call Shrimp Tray.
You can have The Ports O' Call Shrimp Tray using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Ports O' Call Shrimp Tray
- It’s 1 lb of cleaned & deveined uncooked Large shrimp.
- You need 2 of sliced green bellpeppers.
- It’s 2 of red sliced bellpeppers.
- You need 1/2 of sliced purple onion.
- You need 4 of diced red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of corn cobletts optional.
- Prepare 2 of sliced roma tomatoe.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s of sauce.
- You need 1/2 can of El Pato spicy tomatoe sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of red Achote powder.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of fresh pork chorizo.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt with parsley flakes to taste.
- It’s 1 pinch of Montreal chicken seasoning to taste.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water as needed more or less for sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken bullion.
The Ports O' Call Shrimp Tray instructions
- Start by slicing all veggies, and chopping cilantro. Wash your potatoes well and chop into bite size pieces (I left skin on optional). Now boil your potatoes till just tender and corn coblette, drain and set aside.
- Add oil to a warm pan, add in all veggies cook down for about 6 minutes on medium heat. Now add in all ingredients for sauce, and all seasonins to taste let cook on low for 15 minutes. In another pan cook chorizo till done about 10minutes or so, add to sauce mixture. Check for seasonings.
- Once your satisfied with seasonings add in shrimp cook about 6 minutes till shrimp turn pink. Turn off and add in potatoes and corn. Should be almost soupy like consistency. serve with soft bread, avocados, &lime.Enjoy.