Stacy's Balsamic Pork Tenderloin. These balsamic glazed pork tenderloins take just minutes to prepare. The balsamic vinegar reduction and some fresh or dried rosemary give these tenderloins remarkable flavor, and it's such a simple combination of ingredients. Trim silver skin or connective tissue off tenderloins with a very sharp thin knife.
This is a great, quick and easy pork tenderloin recipe topped with a sweet & tangy glaze. It's super simple to make with just a few ingredients which is perfect for weeknight cooking. Balsamic Pork Tenderloin that just melts in your mouth! You can cook Stacy's Balsamic Pork Tenderloin using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stacy's Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
- It’s 4 lb of Pork Loin.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of EVOO.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of caraway or fennel seed.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Montreal Steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of cracked black pepper.
This slow cooker balsamic pork tenderloin recipe is perfect for those busy weeknight supper or even special occasions! This balsamic pork tenderloin really makes me happy. It just couldn't get any easier. Rinse pork under cool running water.
Stacy's Balsamic Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Heat oven to 375°..
- Place pork, fat side up, in a ceramic baking dish. NOTE***If using a glass dish spray pan first with cooking spray..
- In a measuring cup, mix the vinegar, salt, pepper, fennel or caraway seed, rosemary, thyme and the EVOO..
- Cut small slits all over fat side and insert garlic..
- Coat meat with the vinegar mixture, rubbing into the meat..
- Sprinkle top with the Montreal Steak seasoning..
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes per pound, basting every 10-15 min..
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before slicing..
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; place pork in skillet. Sear each side to brown entire surface. Remove meat from pan; set aside on a warm plate. Juicy, baked pork tenderloin topped with a blueberry balsamic glaze that is sure to please! It's a quick and healthy weeknight meal.