Roasted Vegetable Medley.
You can cook Roasted Vegetable Medley using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Medley
- You need of Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 cup of Broccoli Florets.
- It’s 1 each of Yellow Bell Pepper (Julienne Sliced).
- Prepare 1 each of Carrot (Sliced).
- You need 1/2 cup of Red Onion (Thickly Diced).
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper to Taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of EVOO.
Roasted Vegetable Medley step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine dry seasoning ingredients in small bowl or cup and mix well.
- Combine vegetables in a bowl.
- Sprinkle half of dry seasoning mixture on vegetables and toss.
- Sprinkle remaining dry seasoning mixture on vegetables and toss again.
- Drizzle EVOO over vegetables and toss to evenly cover.
- Pour coated vegetables evenly into a shallow baking dish.
- Place dish in preheated oven and bake until vegetables are tender and beginning to brown (15 – 20 minutes).