Canadian Bacon and Green Beans.
You can have Canadian Bacon and Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Canadian Bacon and Green Beans
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped Canadian bacon see my recipe or store bought.
- You need 1 pound of whole green beans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/3 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
Canadian Bacon and Green Beans instructions
- Melt the butter, add the onion. Sauté 3 minutes. Chop the Canadian bacon and add..
- After 10 minutes add the green beans and stir. Cover and allow to cook for 20 minutes. Add salt to taste..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!!!!.