Canadian Pancakes 🥞.
You can have Canadian Pancakes 🥞 using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Canadian Pancakes 🥞
- You need 300 g of flour.
- You need 300 g of sugar.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 300 ml of milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of oil.
Canadian Pancakes 🥞 step by step
- Mix well all the dry ingredients (the sugar, flour and baking powder) in a big bowl..
- Add one by one the other ingredients while stirring well..
- When everything is mixed, take an average pan with oval edges so our pancake can take this form..
- Turn on the stove on low and let the pan get well heated. It may take a while so be patient..
- Take the bowl and a soup ladle, prepare a plate for the done pancakes..
- Take a landleful of the mix and let it spread in the pan. You may or may not use a lid. I use but you can skip it..
- Give it 3-4 minutes or you can watch it, if tiny bubbles start to appear, it'll be ready soon. The whole pancake should be scattered with the tiny bubbles..
- Flip it with something suitable, not in the air. The flipped side should be in the color golden or light brown..
- Give it 2-3 more minutes for the other side to cook. Put on the plate without flipping. There should be enough mix for around 9 pancakes..
- May or may not put topping. They're pretty sweet and tasty without anything. I like to smear some honey in them..