Canadian classic: The Ceasar.
You can cook Canadian classic: The Ceasar using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Canadian classic: The Ceasar
- You need 1 of Ice.
- You need 2 dash of Frank's redhot sauce.
- You need 3 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of vodka.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 of Mott's Clamato juice.
- It’s 1 of lime wedge.
Canadian classic: The Ceasar instructions
- Fill a tall glass 3/4 full with crushed ice.
- Add vodka to glass.
- Add Frank's hot sause, worcestershire, salt and pepper to glass.
- Fill glass with Mott's Clamato juice.
- With another glass of equal size roll the drink back and forth between glasses 2-3 times to ensure ingredients are well mixed.
- Rim the empty glass with celery salt and transfer drink into newly rimmed glass.
- Garnish with lime wedge and enjoy!.