Mike's Hillbilly Poutine.
You can cook Mike's Hillbilly Poutine using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Hillbilly Poutine
- It’s 1 of LG Bag Thick Steak Fries [thin fries just don't hold up].
- Prepare as needed of Brown Gravy.
- Prepare as needed of Velveeta Cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 of LG Sheet Tinfoil.
Mike's Hillbilly Poutine step by step
- Since most hillbillies don't have lifting racks to crisp their fries – they'll simply crumple an oversized sheet of tinfoil and place fries gently on top to crisp..
- Sprinkle fries with salt and pepper. Do not grease or coat tinfoil. Bake steak fries as per manufactures directions. Just make sure they're good and crispy! ;0).
- Use either jarred brown gravy or packet form. Heat well. You'll want to make extra gravy for dipping!.
- Use Velveeta Cheese in any form. I like the mini blocks for freshness. Heat in microwave until smooth..
- Another good option..
- Lightly drizzle gravy over the top of fries then melted cheese..
- Serve with a side of piping hot brown gravy for dipping. Garnish with fresh or dried parsley. Enjoy your taste of the deep South! Now y'all come back. Ya hear?!.