Mash potatoes carrots with bacon. Add milk gradually, beating with a whisker until desired consistency. This potato and carrot mash is a great way to add more veggies to your meal. Delicious and a side dish, to top a pie or as a baby puree.
This recipe is sure to please. I use floury potatoes as the base – floury potatoes give the mash the fluffiness that I yearn for in my perfect mash. I add in a carrot as it gives the mash a slight sweetness and makes it more colourful and appealing. You can cook Mash potatoes carrots with bacon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mash potatoes carrots with bacon
- You need 3 large of potatoes cut small.
- Prepare 2 of carrots cut small.
- You need 3 tbsp of of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of mixed cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of of bacon fry and chopped.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of of butter.
Cream/milk and butter are added to make the mash richer and more flavourful. Potatoes and parsnips mashed together with a little garlic, sour cream and butter make a surprisingly tasty side dish. The parsnips add a slightly sweet and spicy taste to the potatoes that I really enjoyed. I had bought these parsnips the other day with no real plans for them, and.
Mash potatoes carrots with bacon step by step
- Boil together potatoes and carrots till cooked and drain.
- Mashed potatoes and carrots and add bacon mashed together.
- Add butter, salt, pepper ,milk and cheese mashed and mixed well..
In one of the pans you used for boiling, mash the carrots well with the butter, saffron and lemon zest, then add the potatoes and mash well. Mash the potatoes with the melted butter. Mix in the crumbled bacon, the onion mixture, and milk; season with salt and pepper. Make some mashed potatoes and add some onion bacon garlic and rosemary. There's nothing wrong with this and it IS a step up from plain old.