The Bomba Jerk Pork.
You can cook The Bomba Jerk Pork using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Bomba Jerk Pork
- Prepare 1 of Boneless Pork Loin Rib Roast.
- It’s 1 of Dry Jerk Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Sauce /Paste.
- You need 1 of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 of Bacon.
The Bomba Jerk Pork instructions
- Dry rub the pork up to a day ahead with seasoning and paste..
- Add lime juice and chicken broth to roasting pan with pork..
- Weave bacon around pork roast and put into preheated 375°F oven for one hour.
- When roast reaches an internal temperature of 165°F it is finished cooking. Let stand for ten minutes and dig in. Enjoy!.