Lemon Garlic Chicken. Recipe: Easy, Creamy Lemon Garlic Skillet Chicken. The chicken breasts simmer in a pan of lemon garlic goodness, and taste like they were made at your favorite neighborhood Italian restaurant. To skillet, add chicken broth, butter, garlic, lemon juice and wine and season with salt.
This chicken recipe is easy, quick and delicious with pasta or rice. Arrange lemon and garlic cut sides down in skillet around chicken. Drizzle chicken all over with melted butter (mmmmmmm) and transfer to oven. You can cook Lemon Garlic Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken
- It’s 4 of chicken breast.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbls of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbls of flour.
- You need 1 cup of half & half.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 3 tbls of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Montreal chicken seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh chopped parsley for garnish.
Roast until chicken is nicely browned and cooked. This Lemon Garlic Marinated Chicken is an easy marinated chicken recipe that's full of herbs and spices and is the perfect main course or addition to soups, salads, sandwiches and more! It doesn't get much easier than these savory Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken Drumsticks. They are full of lemon and herb flavor and practically fall off the bone tender and juicy.
Lemon Garlic Chicken step by step
- Bake chicken with olive oil and Montreal chicken seasoning for 20 minutes at 350.
- In a cast iron skillet add about a tbls olive oil and brown chicken breasts on medium heat. Remove chicken..
- In the pan place butter, onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook about a minute.
- Sprinkle flour over the top of the mixture. Mix in while still on medium heat.
- Stir in half & half and chicken broth and stir while cooking until completely blended.
- Bring to a boil then turn heat to simmer until thickened then add 2 tbls lemon juice. Add chicken back in. Squirt 1 tbls of lemon juice over the chicken. Garnish with fresh parsley..
This one pan lemon garlic chicken recipe is easy to make and ready in no time! A quick and healthy weeknight chicken recipe that tastes great over rice or pasta. This easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It's made with garlic, butter, lemon, thyme, and rosemary. Lemon Garlic Chicken – an easy one pan dish perfect for busy weeknights.