Big Poppa's sweet n' sour meatballs.
You can have Big Poppa's sweet n' sour meatballs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Big Poppa's sweet n' sour meatballs
- Prepare 40 of pre cooked italien meatballs.
- You need 2 cup of tomato juice.
- Prepare 2 of Canes of cranberry jelly.
- Prepare 2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
Big Poppa's sweet n' sour meatballs step by step
- 1- put thawed meatballs in slow cooker..
- 2- mix all other ingredients in a larg bowl..
- Pour sauce over meatballs stir to coat all the meatballs evenly..
- 3- cook them on low for 4 to 5 hrs or on high for 3 hrs.