Tomato Gravy Batch 6. Chop the Canadian bacon and fry the bacon a bit. When heat and slightly caramelized add the tomatoes. Tomato Gravy has always been a breakfast staple in my family.
I used chicken flavor 'Better than Bouillon' and figured that. Grannie's Tomato 'Gravy' : The confluence of two life forces – a move to San Francisco and marrying into an Italian family – got me thinking a lot about tomatoes and tomato sauce, or as my I make a batch for the whole year and usually give many jars away. Process the jars like typical preserves. You can cook Tomato Gravy Batch 6 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Gravy Batch 6
- It’s 1/4 pound of diced Canadian bacon see my recipe.
- It’s 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
You can make following Dishes in this Gravy Paneer Butter Masala Nav Ratan Curry Dam Aloo Chana Masala Achari Aloo Mix Vegetable And many more Thanks. This Southern tomato gravy is an old-fashioned tomato sauce, and it is delicious on biscuits. The easy roux is made with bacon drippings or butter. Whisk in tomato paste, to taste, along with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Tomato Gravy Batch 6 step by step
- Chop the Canadian bacon and fry the bacon a bit..
- When heat and slightly caramelized add the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Add in the tomato paste. Stir and simmer 15-20 minutes..
- Taste adjust the seasonings to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Cook, stirring until hot and bubbling. Serve the gravy over hot baked. Mama made countless batches of biscuits and tomato gravy in her lifetime. I'm sure she learned to make this from her mother: Carmen Inez Shirley. This is the dish that puts my feet back under my mama's table.