Tasty BLT. Tasty by BuzzFeed – Do Not Sell My Data. We, and our partners, use technologies to process personal information, including IP addresses. Tasty bacon lettuce tomatoes sandwich in a ciabatta.
A food blog with simple, tasty, and (mostly) healthy recipes. Breakfast BLT made with center cut bacon, lettuce, tomato and egg on whole wheat bread. Add a fried egg or hard boiled egg to a classic BLT sandwich and you have the perfect breakfast sandwich. You can cook Tasty BLT using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tasty BLT
- You need 2 slices of white bread.
- You need 3-4 pieces of Canadian bacon.
- Prepare of Spicy brown mustard.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomatoe.
We love the look of mezze penne, a smaller version of regular penne, but you can use any short pasta you like. The “lettuce” in this BLT is actually tender baby spinach. The night before school, cook the pasta following pack instructions and run under cold water to cool quickly. Our healthy BLT sandwich recipe puts a spin on the classic to knock out unnecessary calories, thanks to sourdough bread and an egg instead of condiments.
Tasty BLT instructions
- Fry Canadian bacon in pan on medium high heat till both sides of bacon are browned..
- While bacon is frying slice tomatoe and set aside..
- After slicing tomatoe take Lettuce and peel as much Lettuce off the head as you need..
- After all vegetable prep is completed toast your bread. I do my toast last so the bread stays warm..
- Assemble all Ingredients. Place all bacon on bread and put spicy brown mustard on bacon. Then place your sliced tomatoes on top of bacon, followed by the lettuce. Place top piece of bread on sandwich and cut sandwich in a wedge..
Is there a more heavenly taste combo than bacon, lettuce and tomato? Just the mere mention of “BLT” and the clouds start to part! We paired this mouthwatering, keto version with fluffy cloud bread, also. It really tastes like a BLT. You can cut the fat down if you want to use low-fat or fat free ingredients.