Healthy Sesame Pudding!.
You can have Healthy Sesame Pudding! using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Sesame Pudding!
- You need 20 grams of Sesame paste (or ground sesame).
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of pack Powdered gelatin.
- It’s 30 ml of Water.
Healthy Sesame Pudding! step by step
- If you don't have sesame paste, you can also use ground sesame, but in that case, use a pestle to grind it more until it becomes close to a paste..
- Pour milk into a pot and turn on the heat. Add the sugar and slowly stir with a spatula until dissolved. When it begins to boil, add the sesame paste..
- Soak the gelatin in water, then add to the pot. Use a whisk to mix in until the sesame paste is well combined. Remove from the heat..
- Set the pot into a bowl of ice water and stir slowly with a spatula while it cools. Transfer to a container and let cool in the refrigerator. If the sesame sinks to the bottom, you can achieve a look like in the picture..
- You can also eat it out of the container..