Chinese Style BBQ Sauce. This Chinese BBQ sauce has a rich, sweet, savory taste with well-balanced Asian notes of ginger and five spice. It is super fast to make and has a thick consistency. This great-tasting, no-cook barbecue sauce can baste barbecued chicken, dress up grilled hamburgers, or finish a dish like our Smoked Pork Loin. Узнать причину. Закрыть.
Sold by Zulera and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. A super easy Chinese style BBQ Ribs with hoisin sauce. Although wok is our traditional tool for most of our meat dishes, obviously we have more choices now. You can have Chinese Style BBQ Sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Style BBQ Sauce
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of White Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Amino Acids.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chinese Five Spice Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Montreal Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced Ginger.
Oven is introduced to Chinese family with the main purpose of baking breads and cakes. The Best Chinese Bbq Sauce Recipes on Yummly Chinese Bbq Sauce, Blackberry Bbq Sauce, Apple-infused Bbq Sauce. Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce- Sweet and Tangy BBQ SauceA Fork's Tale.
Chinese Style BBQ Sauce step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir together..
- Simmer for 10 minutes..
Try this Chinese-style grilled pork with a sweet-and-sour marinade next time you break out the charcoal grill. Stir soy sauce, honey, ketchup, brown sugar, rice wine, hoisin sauce, red food coloring or red bean curd (see Cook's Note), and Chinese five-spice powder together in a saucepan over. Char siu, or Chinese BBQ Pork, is a delicious Cantonese roast meat. To make char siu, pork is marinated in a sweet BBQ sauce and then roasted. Use it at your next bbq.