Boricua Bar B Cue Ribs.
You can have Boricua Bar B Cue Ribs using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boricua Bar B Cue Ribs
- Prepare 1 rack of or even half a rack of St. Louis style pork ribs.
- Prepare of Adobo seasoning.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Montreal style seasoning.
- Prepare of Yellow mustard.
- Prepare of Distilled white vinegar.
- You need Bar of b cue sauce.
Boricua Bar B Cue Ribs instructions
- First boil your ribs in a huge pot. Make sure to add a generous amount of vinegar. (1 cup).
- Continue to boil for approximately 1 hour. Some of the fat and grease should be floating on top..
- Remove the cooked ribs from the pot into an aluminum pan..
- Season both sides with Adobo, pepper and Montreal style seasoning..
- Smear a thin coating of yellow mustard on both sides evenly, mixing it with the seasoning..
- Cover with foil and pop into the oven for 30 min. (350 degrees)..
- Remove and pour a generous amount of bar b cue sauce on both sides..
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes..
- Take out and fix with whatever sides you may like..