Fried Egg Yolks Benedict – Sous Vide.
You can have Fried Egg Yolks Benedict – Sous Vide using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Egg Yolks Benedict – Sous Vide
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 8 pieces of Canadian bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 Jar of (or dried packet-just add milk) Hollandaise Sauce.
Fried Egg Yolks Benedict – Sous Vide instructions
- Sous Vide the eggs for 35 Minutes at 132 degrees.
- After cooking the eggs in the sous vide place the eggs in an ice bath for 10 minutes..
- Now separate the egg whites from the egg yolk. Gently crack the egg, the egg white will fall off around the yolk..
- Add an oil of your choice to a frying pan and place on high heat..
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese together. Add salt and pepper..
- Coat the egg yolks with the breadcrumb mixture and place in the frying pan for 2-3 minutes on each side. For a softer yolk cook for 1 minute on each side..
- In a separate frying pan heat each side of the Canadian bacon on medium-high for 3-5 minutes on each side..
- Place 4 pieces of cooked Canadian bacon on a plate. Too each bacon piece with a fried yolk. Drizzle hollandaise sauce over each egg yolk. Enjoy!.