Fluffy vanilla cupcakes. These Moist Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make and so moist – for days! They are my new favorite vanilla cupcake! Fluffy Vanilla Cupcakes. ¾ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature.
This recipe is the one I will be using all of the time from now on! In this Oh Yum video Anna shows you how to bake fluffy vanilla cupcakes. Click on SHOW MORE for recipe ingredients and instructions. You can have Fluffy vanilla cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy vanilla cupcakes
- You need 1 1/4 cups of Cupcake flour or Canadian Flour.
- You need 1 1/4 Teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 of Salt.
- You need 2 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 Cups of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Canola Oil.
- You need 1/2 Cup of buttermilk.
Moist & Fluffy Vanilla Cupcake Recipe. Classic vanilla cupcakes don't get the love they deserve, mostly because they Moist and fluffy vanilla cupcakes are perfect for parties, celebrations or just because. Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting and fresh raspberries. When baking cupcakes, one of the most important things is the moisture content, which helps the cupcakes stay soft, fluffy, and moist.
Fluffy vanilla cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1¼ flour , 1¼ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda and ½ tsp salt. Set flour mix aside..
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 2 eggs with the whisk attachment on medium speed (15-20 seconds)..
- Add vanilla and oil and beat on medium speed (1 minute).
- Reduce mixer speed to medium/low and slowly add about half of the flour mixture. Add half of the buttermilk, then the rest of the flour mix and the rest of the milk. Beat until just combined and smooth, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl. The batter should be thin..
- Pour batter into a lined muffin pan. Fill to about ½ full..
- Bake for 12 -14 minutes at 350°F. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled to room temp, pipe on the frosting..
These cupcakes are perfect for birthday parties and baby These really are perfect. They are light and fluffy and yet buttery. I have made this thrice in the last. A recipe for Fluffy Vanilla Cupcakes that are simple to make and turn out perfect every time. Topped with a creamy oreo frosting you could literally eat off a spoon, these truly are the best vanilla.