Hennessy Honey Wings.
You can cook Hennessy Honey Wings using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hennessy Honey Wings
- Prepare 2 cup of Hennessy.
- It’s 2 cup of Honey.
- You need 3/4 of Salt/ Pepper.
- You need 3/4 of Montreal Chicken Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Chicken Pieces.
- You need 1 cup of Katchup.
- It’s 2 cup of Brown Sugar.
Hennessy Honey Wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Season the chicken pieces as you would normally do. Add as much seasoning as little as you like.
- Add 1 cup of Hennessy to the chicken.
- Add 1 cup of honey to the chicken and mix together.
- Let it marinate for at least a hour or more.
- Empy everything into a baking pan and cover.
- In a separate bowl mix 1 cup of Hennessy, 2 cups of brown sugar, and 1 cup of katchup mix until smooth.
- Cook for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Uncover chicken, pour mix over and cook for another 15-20 minutes. Done!!.