Bacon cheeseburger roll up. Roll into log, starting at one of the long sides; rearrange if necessary, so that seam side is down. This Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up is the perfect twist on a classic burger recipe. Bacon Cheeseburer Roll-Ups make a great appetizer recipe but are Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up.
This sure-fire family favourite features the irresistible flavours of a bacon cheeseburger all wrapped up in a tender crust. Watch now to see how to prepare a Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up. Cook ground beef, bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat until ground beef is evenly browned, stirring. You can have Bacon cheeseburger roll up using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger roll up
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground meat.
- It’s 1/2 lb of fresh mushrooms diced.
- It’s 1 of red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 envelope of lipton beefy onion soup mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of lemon pepper.
- It’s of southern flavor garlic seasonings.
- You need of steak sauce.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Montreal steak sauce.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
Balance this indulgent “cheeseburger” with a mixed green salad and fresh fruit. BROWN ground beef with bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high. Add bacon and cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Transfer mixture to a paper towel-lined plate to drain fat.
Bacon cheeseburger roll up instructions
- Sauté onions and mushrooms.
- Mix any seasonings, beefy onion,bread crumbs steak sauces ,Worcestershire sauce and ground beef.
- Lay bacon out on clean surface/cutting board..
- Mold meat into a loaf to fit on bacon.
- Top with mushrooms, onions and parmesan cheese and shredded cheese and another slice of bacon if desired.
- Roll up and secure with tooth pick.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Broil in oven for 6 minutes close to the top.
- Flip and broil another 6 minutes but keep an eye on it.
- Topped this time with sour cream, lettuce n tomato..Dig in and enjoy.
Repeat until all mixture is used up. CLICK HERE to join me for quick recipes and lots of fun! A cheeseburger wrapped up in a crispy egg roll shell? When I saw this Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls recipe by Living Locurto Food. Place the rolls face-down on a skillet over medium heat.