Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins.
You can have Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins
- Prepare 1 each of egg (beaten with a splash of milk).
- It’s 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of grill seasoning ( I used Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick).
- It’s 1 cup of favorit bbq sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato salsa.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of vegetable or extra virgin olive oil ( for greasing the muffin pan).
- Prepare 1 3/4 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 each of medium onion (cut into chunks).
- It’s 2 each of ribs celery from heart ( cut into chunks).
- Prepare 1 each of green bell pepper.
Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Put ground beef into a big bowl. Put onion and celery into food processor. Follow with the green pepper after you deseed it and cut it into chunks. Pulse on finely chopped. Add to bowl when done..
- Add egg, bread crumbs, and grill seasoning to bowl..
- Next, mix bbq sauce, salsa, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Pour half in meatloaf mixture and mix with clean hands..
- Brush oil over the 12-muffin tin. Use an ice cream scoop to help fill meat in each tin. Top each meatloaf with a spoonfull or more of the bbq sauce..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cut one open to make sure it's done..