Brown sugar and cinnamon pork chops. View top rated Brown sugar cinnamon pork chops recipes with ratings and reviews. The pork chops could've been more tender, but were good. This may have happened because I put the pork chops in the pan when the oil may have been only slightly warm I added more cinnamon and mustard, but that may be because I tightly packed the brown sugar to have more of a sauce.
Mix well to combine (if you prefer things a little sweeter, add one more tablespoon of. Grilled pork chops are basted with a sauce made with apple juice, brown sugar, and ginger. Reviews for: Photos of Grilled Brown Sugar Pork Chops. You can cook Brown sugar and cinnamon pork chops using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown sugar and cinnamon pork chops
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted garlic and herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of montreal steak seaoning.
- It’s 4 of boneless pork chops.
Followed the advice of another review & served this with “Cinnamon Rice with Apples” – another great recipe. Stir in the brown sugar, cinnamon and cayenne. This DIY cinnamon sugar recipe is the ideal finishing touch for pies, muffins, cobblers, and coffee cakes. Where would you be without it when it's time to sweeten your French toast in the morning?
Brown sugar and cinnamon pork chops step by step
- Mix spices together well.
- Coat pork chops evenly, let sit for at least 20 minutes or longer.
- Pan sear pork chops both sides on low heat for 3 minutes each side.
- Preheat oven to 375 ° cook in oven for 30 minutes.
Toss some with chopped pecans or walnuts to top a coffee cake, quick bread (especially banana. Adding the pork chops back to the skillet, smothering them on both sides with that wonderful mixture and transferring the skillet into the oven. Juicy and flavorful Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops served for dinner make the perfect autumn meal. The flavors of brown sugar and cinnamon will fill your house, while the apples cooked in butter will melt in your mouth. Served over a bed of mashed sweet potatoes, this meal is delicious and filling.