Spicy Pepper Steak. A Spicy Pepper Steak is an item in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It is a curative item that restore Link's Heart Containers by refilling seven Heart Containers. It also allows Cold Resistance effect during six minutes and fifty seconds. “A dish made by cooking meat in crushed peppers, suppressing the gamy taste while accentuating its flavor.”. — In-Game Description.
A legendary meat platter if you're aching for some cold resistance. Zelda, Link and Spicy Pepper Steak are properties of Nintendo. ✦ Subscribe. Add the tomatoes and heat through. You can have Spicy Pepper Steak using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Pepper Steak
- It’s 2 lb of Sirloin steak, cut in thin strips.
- You need 1 large of Green pepper, cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 1 large of Red bell pepper, cut in thin strips.
- You need 1/2 large of Yellow or white onion, cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hot pepper jelly OR Asian sweet chili sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Smoked garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground corriander.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of McCormick brand Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of Beef broth.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cornstarch, mixed with a little water to create a slurry for thickening.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve over cooked rice or noodles. Spicy Pepper Steaks are items in Breath of the Wild.[name reference needed]. Spicy Pepper Steak. click here to see more like this.
Spicy Pepper Steak step by step
- Slice peppers and onions in equal size pieces (thin 2 inch strips or so)..
- Slice beef in same size pieces as veggies..
- Add all remaining ingredients to the beef (EXCEPT Beef broth and cornstarch)..
- Let beef marinate for 30 minutes or more..
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add beef and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add peppers, onions, and broth..
- Reduce heat to medium low (or a low boil). Cook for about 30-40 minutes uncovered. Check broth and adjust seasoning to your liking..
- Add the cornstarch slurry, stir and cook until thickened (5 minutes).
- Serve over cooked rice..
Slice steak into thin slices or buy stir fry cut up steak. Season with SeasonAll or Slap Your Moma seasoning. Put oiive oil into a large skillet and place seasoned steak strips. Sauté onions over medium heat until soft. Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week.