Easy Microwave Udon Noodles with Yakiniku Sauce.
You can have Easy Microwave Udon Noodles with Yakiniku Sauce using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Microwave Udon Noodles with Yakiniku Sauce
- You need 1 of portion Frozen udon noodles.
- You need 40 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- You need 1/4 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Yakiniku sauce (medium-spicy).
Easy Microwave Udon Noodles with Yakiniku Sauce instructions
- Microwave the frozen udon noodles in the bag for 3.5 minutes at 600 W..
- Cut the pork into bite-size pieces, thinly slice the Japanese leek diagonally, and thinly slice the shiitake mushroom. Coat in the yakiniku sauce. Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 1.5 minutes at 600 W..
- Add the udon noodles into Step 2, and mix..
- Remove the wrap, and microwave again for another 1.5 minutes at 600 W. Briefly stir, transfer to a bowl, then it's done..
- “Easy Microwave Lunch Udon Noodles with Buttery Yuzu Pepper Paste”.
- “Easy Lunch Carbonara Udon Noodles” https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170435-easy-udon-carbonara.
- “Easy Microwave Mentaiko Cream Udon Noodles” https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171219-a-simple-microwaved-lunch-mentaiko-and-cream-udon-noodles.
- “Easy Microwave Napolitan-Style Udon Noodles”.