Walnut Crusted Chicken with Mustard Mushroom Creme Sauce. This walnut crusted chicken with a mustard sauce is fantastic served over spinach. Instead of breading the chicken with breadcrumbs I crusted I served this chicken in a spinach bowl with sautéed mushrooms, dried cranberries, and roasted butternut squash. I loved how the sweetness of.
I found this recipe for Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce in a newly purchased cookbook, Everyday Food: Great Food Fast (from the kitchen's of Martha. Brush both sides of chicken with garlic butter; coat with bread crumb mixture. Add the chicken along with the salt, pepper, paprika, and thyme. You can have Walnut Crusted Chicken with Mustard Mushroom Creme Sauce using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Walnut Crusted Chicken with Mustard Mushroom Creme Sauce
- You need of chicken.
- Prepare 1 of boneless skineless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 of eggs with 1tspn water.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of course ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Montreal chicken seasoning.
- It’s of sauce.
- It’s 1 can of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 pints of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable herbs”seasoning”.
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheese optional.
- You need 1 of asparagus optional.
Add the cream and the wine and stir to combine. Serve chicken and mushroom sauce over brown rice, which has already been prepared according to the package instructions. This delectable, tangy, strange, creamy, and bold pan sauce is one of my favorites, and I'm getting ready to tell you why. Pan sauces are my life, and this tangy mustard sauce makes chicken (or pork chops.or medium rare steak) delectable.
Walnut Crusted Chicken with Mustard Mushroom Creme Sauce step by step
- slice chicken in halfs add to a bag and pound out to a thinner consistency. once done season both sides of chicken with montreal & pepper seasoning..
- add bread crumbs, and finely chopped walnuts to a bowl with garlic salt set aside.
- scramble eggs with water set aside.
- add a little olive oil at a time to pan on med high heat. dip seasoned chicken into egg then into bread crumbs add to hot pan cook about 6-8 minutes per side..
- Sauce: in the same pan u cooked chicken add butter & mushrooms cook, pinch of salt & pepper cook down about 12 minutes take out of pan. Now add broth, heavy cream & all other ingredients.taste to your liking adjusting as needed cook down about 10minutes on med high heat, add mushrooms back in cook another 10minutes till sauce thickens..
- if your wanting cheese on chicken add then place into 425°F oven about 6minutes. I cooked asparagus with just butter & olive oil.and assembled.Enjoy!.
How to Make Pretzel Crusted Chicken Grind pretzels in a food processor to resemble coarse breadcrumbs. If you loved this Pretzel Crusted Chicken I would appreciate it so much if you would. This Pistachio Crusted Chicken is the perfect easy chicken dinner for two. The addition of a Honey Mustard Cream sauce truly make this With the addition of a Honey Mustard Cream sauce, the flavours in this dish are incredible! And don't be deceived, it seriously.