Grilled Butt Nuggets.
You can have Grilled Butt Nuggets using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Butt Nuggets
- Prepare 1 lb of steak (use as many pounds as desired).
- It’s 1 packages of McCormick – Grill Mates “Montreal Steak” seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapenos (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of bacon (sliced in half).
- It’s 1 of worcestershire sauce.
Grilled Butt Nuggets step by step
- Cut the steak into one inch cubes. Season with some of the Montreal Steak Seasoning. (One pound will yield approximately 40 cubes).
- Slice the jalapenos to desired size (approximately 1 inch).
- Cut the bacon in half..
- Take one cube of steak and one jalapeno. Wrap one (half piece) bacon around the meat/jalapeno..
- Take a toothpick and secure the wrapped bacon..
- Place all of the nuggets into a container. Sprinkle generous amount of Montreal Steak seasoning on the nuggets..
- Take Worcestershire sauce and generously apply to all nuggets. (I normally use a whole bottle… but this is just me)..
- You will notice two separate sections. I always make some nuggets, without the jalapenos, for the kids..