Epic Pizza Roll. Here is a behind the scenes look at how I film a smooth cooking b roll sequence for Pi Co. pizza! HOW I FILM EPIC PIZZA B ROLL Flour your surface and roll out the pizza dough.
New York style pizza that's hand-stretched, baked for for an extra-crisp base, topped with minimal, high-quality ingredients and served with pride. Forget about fruit roll-ups, today, we make PIZZA ROLL-UPS! And you can make them too! #pizza #recipes #food. You can have Epic Pizza Roll using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Epic Pizza Roll
- It’s 1 of pizza dough.
- It’s 1 large of jar pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of minced, sauteed onion.
- It’s 1 packages of bacon, chopped and cooked.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger, cooked.
- You need 1 packages of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 packages of Canadian bacon.
These Pepperoni Pizza Rolls started with the idea of a classic cinnamon roll. I swapped out the sweet filling for all the best parts of a pepperoni pizza and BAM, Pepperoni Pizza Rolls! These Pizza Rolls paired with a salad or some steamed broccoli are a perfect meal to keep everyone happy. Kids love to dip food in condiments like ketchup and ranch, so dipping these pizza rolls in.
Epic Pizza Roll instructions
- Roll out pizza dough in a large rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread pizza sauce over top of dough.
- Layer remaining ingredients evenly over the top.of sauce ending with cheese.
- Start at one end and roll the pizza roll into a log shape sealing the end well.
- Place on a greased pan and bake at 400°F for about 30 minutes.
Who knew that homemade pepperoni pizza rolls could be this easy? All the saucy, cheesy goodness is rolled up together Homemade Pepperoni Pizza Rolls. Pizza has been eaten for generations, and with so many families trying to perfect Roll it up with marinara sauce, and slip in some pepperoni slices if you have the room before you. Pizzas are so simple and can be eaten in so many ways. That time, we will cook pizza roll!